Howdy, Neatoramanauts! Let's play Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt.
For those of you who have never played before, the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt is an online scavenger hunt, with a truly amazing prize: a Tokyoflash watch of your choice.
Here's how to play. We'll give you a set of questions, for example:
1. What color is the word "Blog" on the Neatorama header?
2. How many posts are on Neatorama's homepage? (in numbers)
3. What is the first insulting word in Neatorama's article 10 Insulting Word You Should Know?
The answer (black, 30, frenchify) separated by dashes make a web link for a page on this blog: http://www.neatorama.com/black-30-frenchify (go ahead, copy and paste in to your web browser).
Now, not hard at all, right? Let's get started with the Tokyoflash Tresure Hunt #12. Here are the questions:
1. The watch above is Tokyoflash's newest product. In that page, you are given a mission. What is the destination of your "mission"?
2. Tokyoflash has an unusual pocket watch with the tagline "Get ready for the journey." What is the color of this watch?
3. Somewhere in NeatoShop's Father's Day category, there is a product with "Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt Word" What is Word A? (Yes, you have to hunt for it. Go to the individual product pages. After all, this is a treasure hunt!). Hint: it's sexy!
4. Somewhere in Neatorama's New Items, there's one with Word B. What is that word?
Visit Tokyoflash and the NeatoShop to find the answers, and then string them together to form the URL (all words are lower case, separated by dashes in this form: http://www.neatorama.com/answer1-answer2-answer3-answer4 ). Follow the instruction you'll find there.
The contest will end soon, so hurry up and good luck!Update 6/10/10 - I moved the picture between #3 and #4 down. Update 6/14/10 - The winner has been selected (at random, using the algorithm at random.org). Congratulations to Amanderpanderer who won a Waku Tokyoflash watch! Clues on the NeatoShop has been taken down. Thank you for playing, everyone!