Woohoo! It's time for the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt on Neatorama!
For those of you who don't know how to play (what? how could you!), here's what it's all about: it's an online treasure hunt where you can win a free Tokyoflash watch of your choice, courtesy of the good folks at Tokyoflash.
Here's the basic instruction. We'll give you 3 questions, for example:
1. What color is the "O" pebble in the Neatorama logo?
2. How many posts are on Neatorama’s homepage? (in numbers)
3. What’s the first insulting word in Neatorama’s article 10 Insulting Words You Should Know?
The answers (black, 30, frenchify) separated with dashes make a URL on Neatorama: http://www.neatorama.com/black-30-frenchify (go ahead, copy and paste this URL in your browser's address bar).
Easy, right? Let's get started then. Here are the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #7 Questions:
- What is the name of the Tokyoflash Kisai watch *model* pictured above? Go to Tokyoflash to find out!
- Go to Neatorama's Online Shop and look for Mike Jacobsen's Wizard of Oz T-Shirt. What is the last word uttered by the cowardly lion?
- One of Tokyoflash's wonderful watches has an "always on" liquid crystal display with seven colors in one watch. What is the name of the watch?
Visit Tokyoflash and Neatorama's Online Shop to find the answers, then string 'em together to make the URL (all words are lower case, separated by dash). Follow the instructions you'll find there.
Hurry (this contest will end soon) and good luck!