NEATOSHOP MYSTERY SALE AND SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS
SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. The NeatoShop Mystery Sale and Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the age of entry. Employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, and agent of Sponsor, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family member and household members of any of the foregoing are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is Sponsored by Neatorama, Inc., 26450 Ruether Ave Ste 202, Santa Clarita, CA 91350 ("Sponsor").
3. Agreement to Rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by the Official Rules set within, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content.
4. Sweepstakes Period. Entries will be accepted starting on or about August 20, 2015 and ending August 23, 2015. All online entries must be received by August 23, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
5. How to Enter. Email entry to the Sweepstakes must be submitted via email to email@example.com and include your full name and your address with the email subject line "NeatoShop Sweepstakes". Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once. Entering multiple times using multiple email addresses in attempt to circumvent the rules is deemed fraudulent and will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
NeatoShop customer who purchase Mystery Sale items, and who are eligible according to these Official Rules, will automatically be entered in the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes. One winner will receive a combination of novelty items valued at $200. Actual or appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including and without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cast equivalent by the winner is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for the purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification. Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winner will be notified by email to the email address they entered in the Sweepstakes within seven (7) days following the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to the winner's spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time the award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You. By entering the Sweepstakes, you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entry received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to, multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses, multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability. By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND THE CITY OF SANTA CLARITA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List. To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Neatorama, Inc., 26450 Ruether Ave Ste 202, Santa Clarita, CA 91350. Requests must be received no later than 7 days after the end of the Sweepstakes.