Cat Unimpressed by the Firefighter Who Rescued Him A condominium in Boulder, Colorado caught on fire on Monday. Firefighters rescued all three pets inside the home, including this cat who doesn't seem especially grateful. Maybe he was expecting a larger entourage?Link -via Blame It on the Voices(Photo: Boulder Police) Comments (2) Newest 2 Newest 2 Comments He's just shocked from the cat-astrophe! Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.) Some cats' expression never changes. In the right context, they can be as funny as cats who have a wonderful range of expressions! Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.) Commenting is closed. Click here to view up to the first 100 of this post's 2 comments We hope you like this article! Please help us grow by sharing: Tweet Get Updates In Your Inbox Free weekly emails, plus get access to subscriber-only prizes. We won't share your email. You can cancel at any time.