This image makes perfect sense to me. Of course Batman is pregnant. And who else would be the father, but Superman? And what would be a better place to bring the child into the world than the moon? Alas, one redditor disagrees:
See, here are the problems that I have with this image (As a nerd):
1. Batman can’t lift his costume over his stomache like that. It’s made of Kevlar.
2. Batman can’t breathe on the moon.
3. The sun is illuminating half of the back side of Earth.
4. The sun is too large. If it’s supposed to be a red sun, then Superman should have retired the uniform and it should engulf Earth.
5. Superman is pressing up against Batman to hear the baby. He has super hearing and should not need to do this.
6. Batman no longer wears his logo like that.
7. Batman wouldn’t even bother being Batman if he were pregnant. Notice the lack of utility belt? He’s not prepared to do superhero work.
8. Batman is a man.
9. Batman’s breasts are not swelled.
via Geekosystem | Redditor Commentary