Teen Gets Dog Toy Squeaker Lodged In Lung


A Utah Teen was playing with his dog when he accidentally inhaled the squeaker of a dog toy.  Every time William Robertson took a breath he would squeak.  He had to have surgery to have the squeaker removed.

Link

Commenting is closed.

We hope you like this article!
Please help us grow by sharing:

Get Updates In Your Inbox

Free weekly emails, plus get access
to subscriber-only prizes.

We won't share your email. You can cancel at any time.




Email This Post to a Friend
"Teen Gets Dog Toy Squeaker Lodged In Lung"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.

 

Success! Your email has been sent!

close window
neat stories? Like us on Facebook!
Close: I already like you guys!