Steampunk accessories are usually really cool to look at but aren't functional, so Etsy seller BruteForceStudios decided to up the ante and create a wearable work of art that also serves a purpose.
Enter the arm guard of the old-fashioned future, which boasts an impressive array of features:
The keyboard features:
– 3-in-1 multimedia wireless keyboard (Keyboard, TouchPad, Laser Pointer)
– Control your media while sitting on the sofa, lounging in bed, up to 100 feet away
– Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a short re-charge time
– Includes mini 2.4 GHz USB wireless receiver
– Wireless receiver stores inside keyboard when not in use
– Stand-by time: 500 – 700 hours
Now you can chat about how cool you look, and the fact that you can afford the $1200 price tag, wherever you go. But can it take dictation?