FREE SHIPPING SALE - All T-Shirt Orders Get Free Worldwide Shipping
That's right: free shipping whether you're in the USA or anywhere else in the world!

Pothole Saves Girl's Life

Laci Davis, an 8-year-old in Cincinnati, Ohio, accidentally ingested her necklace and heart-shaped locket, which lodged in her throat.
The third-grader was in excruciating pain.

"It felt like something was stabbing me right in the middle of my chest," she said.

Doctors at St. Elizabeth sent her to Cincinnati Children's Hospital. It was the car ride that changed everything.

"We hit a pot hole and she looked at me and said, 'oh mom, I feel better.' I said what do you mean you feel better and she said 'I don't feel it anymore,'" Amanda Cullum, Laci's mother, said.

The pothole dislodged the locket, which then dropped down into Laci's stomach. The pain was gone, and Laci could breathe normally.

"It was my hero and I when I got home I was like thank you bump," she said.

Doctors told Laci the locket will come back out "the old-fashioned way." Laci says she'll get a new locket instead retrieving this one. Link -via Fark

(Image source: WCPO/CNN)

Newest 4
Newest 4 Comments

This story is about as dumb as the mother. All she sees is $$$$$$ I think she really thinks these tv shows are more important than het kid.
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
Commenting is closed.

Check out Twaggies' very funny clip:

Om Nom - Twaggies by Twaggies
Email This Post to a Friend
"Pothole Saves Girl's Life"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.


Success! Your email has been sent!

close window