Woot! It's time for the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #15 on Neatorama.
For those of you who haven't played before, the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt is an online scavenger hunt with a fantastic prize of a watch of your choice from Tokyoflash (yes, for real!) and cool stuff from the NeatoShop.
It's easy and fun to play. We'll give you a set of questions, for example:
1. What is the name of Neatorama’s baby blog?
2. How many tabs are there on top of the Neatorama's page?
3. What is the name of the top grill listed in our post Top 10 Coolest BBQ Grills?
The answers: neatobambino, 3, and lynx make a web link for a page on Neatorama: http://www.neatorama.com/neatobambino-3-lynx (go ahead, copy and paste to your browser).
Got that? Let's get started with our latest Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt! Here are your clues:
1. Tokyoflash's newest watch (shown above) actually originated on the Tokyoflash Design Studio blog back in February 2010. This watch was voted as one of the most popular concept and was developed based on feedbacks from fans. What is the code name of this watch during its concept stage? (1 word - the *first word* of the code name only)
2. Somewhere in the NeatoShop's Valentine's Day Gift category, there's an item with a Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt clue. What is word A? (Yes, you have to hunt for it. After all, this is a treasure hunt! Go to the individual product pages and check out the images).
3. Somewhere in the NeatoShop's Doctor Who category, there's Word B. (1 word)
4. Back to Tokyoflash. Find the watch that will "ignite your wrist." What is the name of this watch? (1 word)
Visit Tokyoflash and the NeatoShop to find all 4 answers. Then string them together to form the URL (all words are lower case, separated by dashes in this form: http://www.neatorama.com/answer1-answer2-answer3-answer4 ). Follow the instructions you'll find there.
Hurry! The contest will end soon, so good luck!Update 1/28/11 - Time's up! Clues are removed from the NeatoShop.