Forget Plato! If you want to know the wisdom of life, you should listen to Elvis instead. Here are 30 Things I Know I Learned from Elvis, over at MissCellania's:
1. When inviting a young woman to dance, you may increase your chances by noting that chicken is being served in the barn.
2. If rejected by the older sister in a family, by all means have a crack at her little sister, who may have matured more than you at first noticed.
3. Women named Marie are naturally duplicitous.
4. It's OK to date your cousin, providing she's a distant cousin
"but not too distant with you".
5. Girls named Daisy tend to drive you crazy.
Read more here: Link