Hello Neatoramanauts! Guess what - it's time for another Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt. Here's your chance to win an awesome Tokyoflash watch.
For those of you who haven't played before, it's an online treasure hunt, courtesy of the good people of Tokyoflash. It's easy to play. We'll give you a set of questions, such as:
1. What color is the "N" in the Neatorama logo?
2. How many posts are on Neatorma's homepage? (in numbers)
3. What's the first insulting word in Neatorama's article 10 Insulting Words You Should Know?
The answer (black, 30, frenchify) separated by dashes make a web link for a page on this blog: http://www.neatorama.com/black-30-frenchify (go ahead, copy and paste it to your web browser).
Easy peasy, right? Let's get started. Here are the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #11 questions:
1. The cool gadget above is Tokyoflash's newest product, Kisai Escape C (drool!). Find the product page for this awesome Bluetooth fashion accessory and find the sub-page that explains its controls. What is the function of button #6?
2. There's a Tokyoflash watch with the option of natural fur strap. What is the name of this watch?
3. Somewhere in the NeatoShop's New Items category, there are 2 products with "Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt Word." What is Word A? (Yes, you have to hunt for it. Go to the individual product pages. After all, it is a treasure hunt). Hint: it's in a T-shirt item.
4. What is Word B? Hint: it's not in a T-shirt item (stock status doesn't matter). Remember, there are 2 pages of New Items :)
Visit Tokyoflash and the NeatoShop to find the answers, then string them together to form the URL (all words are lower case, separated by dashes in this form http://www.neatorama.com/answer1-answer2-answer3-answer4 ). Follow the instruction you'll find there.
The contest will end soon, so hurry up and good luck!Update: clues removed from the NeatoShop, contest closed and winner has been picked.