Yesterday I posed this thought to our Twitter and Facebook users: The world can be divided into two types of people: Those who squeeze the toothpaste in the middle (or anywhere, randomly), and those who must squeeze from the bottom.
Then I asked for additional examples. Dozens poured in. Here are my Top 10 Favorites:
10. Heather Griffin said: one that calls any type of cola SODA, and the other that calls it POP.
9. Kristen Leigh said: Those who hang the roll of toilet paper over, and those who hang under.
8. Liz Kim said: those who pour the cereal in first and those that pour the milk in...!
7. Ferris Weston said: 1) Those who do not understand dichotomies.
6. Jane Daugherty Martin said: People who read the instructions and those who do not
5. Kathryn Kamowski said: Those who like Journey, and those who lie.
4. Rammy Meyerowitz said: There are two "types" of people, the "touch-typists" and the "hunt and peckers"
3. Norbert Smith said: Those who think there are two types of people, and those who don't.
2. Charlotte Holden said: those that understand Lost and those that appreciate all this free time on their hands
And my number-1 favorite, which is an old math joke, but one I’d never heard before: Amy Dyer said: There are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary and those who don't
Here’s my answers, what are yours?
10 – soda, 9 – over, 8 – cereal, 6 – do not read, 5 – Journey rocks!, 4 – touch, 3 – two types!, 2 – time on hands!
Don't forget to Follow us: @neatorama and Fan us: www.Facebook.com/neatoramanauts