AskMen has just released the results of their second annual Great Male Survey, involving more than 50,000 of their readers worldwide, to find out what the modern man is thinking about.
As with their first survey last year, some results are interesting and some are quite unexpected. For instance, here are the top 100 most interesting answers:
10. 38% - Own more than seven pairs of shoes
9. 78% - Require more than $1 million to retire comfortably
8. 77% - Think moral standards in business are on the decline
7. 84% - Think it's important that a girlfriend have "wife potential"
6. 83% - Are actively environmentally friendly
5. 48% - Would dump a girlfriend if she became fat
4. 78% - Exaggerate in the sex stories they tell to friends
3. 36% - Are scared of terrorists
2. 83% - Surf the web on their phone
1. 91% - Believe in marriage
Check out the full survey result here: Link - Thanks Daniel!