Espresso Overdose

Here's why it's a bad idea to drink too much coffee:

Jasmine Willis, 17, developed a fever and began hyperventilating after drinking seven double espressos while working at her family's sandwich shop.

The student, of Stanley, County Durham, was taken to the University Hospital of North Durham, where doctors confirmed she had overdosed on caffeine.

She has since made a full recovery and is now warning others about the dangers of excessive coffee drinking.

Link - via Blue's News


Newest 5
Newest 5 Comments

How in blue blazing barnacles does a person work in a sandwich shop that serves espressos and NOT know how much caffeine is in each one!? Egads!
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
isn't that like the same thing they warn you on the back of some energy drinks, like cocaine, to not drink it all in one go? but to drink it slow over a period of time... it's so you don't overdose?
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
Commenting is closed.


Email This Post to a Friend
"Espresso Overdose"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.

 

Success! Your email has been sent!

close window
X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
 
Learn More